Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day

Valentine's day was pretty awesome. My boyfriend is absolutely great!!! I got a pair diamond hoop earrings. Some that I've been wanting for a long time! I was so busy with the baby showers that I didn't get to make him anything but he did get some nice presents =)

Here's a couple of things I made for co-workers


Made this for my co-workers girlfriend. Got a cup of coffee in return. lol


made this for Mia and Nye got one too.


Made this for Nye and Mia. This was super cute and super easy to make. This is the box from the Love Struck Cartridge. The box is a bit lopsided because the cardstock I used is the eco friendly one... and It didn't do too well with the candy inside it.


I made these for like 30 of my female co-workers! It was a hit. For $0.16 a tile... it was such a cute gift.

Xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment