Sunday, February 13, 2011

thirsty?

so you know pretty much everything I make have to be personalized! I love the 99 Cent Only Store/Dollar Tree/any type of stores where I can get stuff for $1 or less. For something you can get for so inexpensive(that's the word Mia liked to used, because once we personalize it it's not cheap. It just becomes inexpensive) you can turn it in to something creative and thoughtful.

On my way home from work, I stop by the 99 Cent Only Store every now and then to see what they have. Last week, when I went I saw these water bottles. They came in different colors and I thought they would make really good Valentine's day gifts for my co-workers.

Oh by the way, these are my new Nye and Mia's in my new department.




Me, Patty, Nai, Melissa
Here are the water bottles. Mike took this picture for me. He recently got a Nikon D3100 for Christmas from his wonderful girlfriend! So he's now my official photographer. 



No comments:

Post a Comment