Friday, February 25, 2011

under the weather...

Hello from wet & rainy Southern California!

I am literally and figuratively under the weather. It is raining right now and I have been sick for 3 days! I don't know what happened. It started Wednesday morning when I woke up. I was coughing and I kept feeling like I had to throw up. I was coughing so bad that I had a headache and my whole body was aching. I went to the doctor yesterday and I have a hacking cough. I had so many different medications and so many home remedies so I can feel better. I guess I'm somewhat better. hehe rubbing Vick's on your feet and putting socks on before bed really helps with the cough!

Since I haven't been to work in 3 days you'd think I would have worked on something... but nope! I have been sleeping all day! I'm not even up at night. I sleep all day and all night! Hibernating like a polar bear.

Last week, I made a couple of cards but Mike hasn't taken pictures of them. He's been sick too. He's not as bad as I am though. He's such a sweetheart because as sick as he is, he still drove to my house to take care of me. Yesterday, he even brought me guava cheese pastries from Porto's Bakery. Probably not a good idea since I'm sick but that's probably the best thing I ate in 3 days!

I hope I'm all better by tomorrow so I can play with my Cricut!

No comments:

Post a Comment