Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day Card

good morning everybody! I'm a day late for this. Since we've been so busy with the house, I haven't had time to make any cards. I had plans on making Mother's Day cards for all the mothers I knew -- My mom, my grandma, Dave's mom, Melissa, Patty, & my boss. BUT time did not let me. I knew my mom and my grandma didn't really care for a card. Melissa, Patty, and my boss knew how busy I had been.

I decided to make only one this year, for Dave's mom. She's such a sweet lady. I love how she always wants to talk to me in Spanish because she thought I was Filipino. I really don’t mind because I want to learn Spanish and it’s a good way to learn.

So here is a card that I whipped up really quick while Dave was showering. Just used my paper trimmer, punches, cuddle bug border folder, some stickers, and MCT Mom You Rock stamp set.
















Even with all the things that’s happening, I had to take some time out of my day to STUDY. I have my 2nd test today. While I was studying, my Cody came in and laid on the carpet next to me the whole time.





















Since I started snapping pictures, he woke up. He got groomed on Saturday and Petsmart gives free bandanas. Isn’t he such a cute monster?















Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful week!

White Bedroom Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment