Friday, May 4, 2012

Birthday Cake Pops

Happy Friday y’all!

I’m an only child so I don’t have any nieces or nephews(But I’m getting some by association! Dave has 10 nieces and nephews!). Or really any babies/children in my life. My childhood friends don’t have kids either. Only one is married so far – baby soon Helen? Lol The closest things to kids I have are my co-workers kids. My cubemate Sam has the cutest little girl, Tristyn. She has the cutest chubby cheeks and she is one stylish baby! She has the cutest clothes, shoes, and hair accessories(absolutely the reasons why I would LOVE a girl instead of a boy – plus who will do arts and crafts with me?).

She turned 1 recently and of course a first birthday party is a must! Sam and his wife, Jewels, really went all out for their baby girl. Sam loved my cake pops from Valentine’s Day and asked if I would make it for Tristyn’s party. I said yes of course! Although it took me pretty much all day and night (and I had to put Dave to work – he helped me package them and cut strings and whatnots), it was all worth it because when I got to the party, Jewels hugged me and she was so happy with the results!

I used the MCT the Stiched Lolipop holder die, Scallop & Stitched Circle Die Set and Pink by Design Birthday Birthday Stamp Set



Here is the dessert table. Isn’t Tristyn such a cutie? Picture courtesy of Sam

Picture courtesy of Patty.

By the way I got this gnarly battle scar(yes that's a rubber ducky on my desk). I was taking chicken out the oven and I wasn’t wearing wear oven mitts. I just used pot holders and this is courtesy of the oven rack. It looked REALLY gross on day 3 because Dave told me cover it with a band-aid. Then I finally got some Neosporin after day 3 and now on day 6, it's already looking a lot better!




May the fourth be with you. Lol I know I’m a nerd. Thank you so much for stopping by!

White Bedroom Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment