Monday, August 6, 2012

A birthday card for a sweet lady

Happy happy news! I got a promotion at work! It’s just a corporate title but I am really happy. I worked really hard the past year to earn it and I’m so glad that all my hard work paid off! Dave and a lot of our co-workers/softball buddies went out with me to celebrate on Friday! Really good times and I'm fortune to have such great people celebrate with me. On Saturday, I had lunch with the bestie Wendy to celebrate! The rest of my girlfriends will be celebrating me soon too! I can't wait.

Anyway, I have another card to share with you today. I made this card for Dave’s mom for her birthday. I got this idea from Laurie @ Just Give Me Stamps. What got my attention was the beautiful colors she used. I wanted to scraplift but I didn’t want to duplicate her exact card. Here is my take on it. I used some MCT dies and stamps along with Papertrey Ink Stamp and some stickers I already had on hand.






















Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a great week!

White Bedroom Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment