Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Easy Card from your scraps

Happy Tuesday! I wanted to share a quick card that I made using my scraps. All I did was cut some squares and then rounded only two of the corners using a corner chomper. And then just glued those pieces to my card base with a DIY flag with Happy Birthday stamped on it.
















Heheh and then of course, I have to share pictures of my Cody! Ever since we got him, we’ve only taken pictures of him and not really with him. This was a couple of weeks ago when we were just hanging out in the backyard.





















look at my little handsome devil smiling!


















Kisses for Mommy! Lol look at my face -- I look like "ew don't lick me!"





















“Aw mom! Not in front of my friends!”

Thank you so much for stopping by!

White Bedroom Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment