Friday, August 3, 2012

Melissa's Bridal Shower Card -- Mr. & Mrs. Towels

To end the week with my SIXTH posts in a row (patting myself on the back!), this is a Bridal Shower card that I made for Melissa. It is definitely scraplifted and inspired by this Pinterest pin.

Those are little Mr. & Mrs. towels! Hehe I thought it was SOOOO SOOO cute when I saw the card. I had to definitely recreate it. I used the Textile Texture folder to emboss the towels. The “Mr. & Mrs” is from Hampton Art Doodlebug You Said It Clear Stamp Set. The “Congratulations” is from Pink by Design Scripted Year. Then used a silver ribbon and silver brad to make a towel rod. Very simple and very chic!
















Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!

White Bedroom Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment