Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Coral Tone Birthday Card

OMG I have abandoned my blog for SO LONG! I just realized that my last post was my “passing-out-at-the-gym” incident. Don’t worry I am FINE! Although I haven’t been back to the gym since! BUT here comes the excuses of why I’ve been MIA! I’ve been VERY busy with work and will continue to be! School ended 2nd week of December but I was been busy decorating the house for Christmas. I decorated every nook and cranny of the house (well minus our bedroom and my craft room). Dave and I had our Ugly Christmas Sweater party on the Dec 15th and we were SUPER busy getting the house read for the party. The party was the blast – pictures to follow (in another post)!

 I was on vacation from Dec 15th - Dec 25th. Dave went to Texas with his family. The 3 days that Dave was gone, I spent a lot of my time with the bestie Wendy. She’s on break from school so she was keeping occupied while Dave was away. We ate a lot and shopped a lot. We visited our friend Thao who lives about an hour away from us. It was a nice cold rainy day spent inside Thao’s beautiful condo. Thao fed us nonstop as we sipped on wine and talked nonstop and it was one of the best days ever! The next day, I introduced Wendy to Hobby Lobby and she’s in love just like I was after my first visit! When Dave came home, we spent the whole day doing nothing and just spent the day together! I haven’t been apart from him this long, only his usual weekend Vegas trips with the boys.

The weekend before Christmas, we went to Santa Barbara to spend Christmas with his family. We saw his niece in the Nutcracker. It was beautiful! I had never seen a ballet before. One of the days we were there, everyone was at the house and coming from a small family, I was a bit overwhelmed with so many kids and adults! I have been making a lot of things and cards and took pictures of it. I just haven’t felt like writing the blog posts that goes with the pictures. I’m trying to get back into the swing of things and I’ll try to post more things.

I'm writing this blog post from a Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf coffee shop. I feel kind of cool and lame at the same time. lol I'm sitting by a window with the my laptop screen to the street. So I feel like strangers are walking by are starring at my screen. Although, I'm sure people have better things to do.

I wanted to share this card with you all. It's a birthday card that I made for Sally. Simple but I love it. I'm loving coral/peaches lately. In cards, in clothes, in accessories. Almost everything I pick up.






















Thank you so much for stopping and I really appreciate you all!



  White Bedroom Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment