Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Head Over Heels Card

I saw this super duper cute stamp at Hobby Lobby on clearance. I’m not the biggest fan of rubber stamps. 1 -They’re bulky for storage. 2 - I can’t tell EXACTLY where I’m stamping at. But I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it. So I HAD to buy it! Of course, it was to make a card for my tall, dark, and handsome!

I am definitely head over heels for this GREAT man! He takes care of me like no other! Since I don't live at home with my parents anymore and we live kind of far from my friends, he has definitely been my family and best friend. He makes me laugh and ANYTHING we do, we have a great time together!

For the card, I stamped the image on a white cardstock and colored it using the Memento markers. I’m stamping images more often now and have been eyeing Copics! However, I have made the decision that Copics are WAY TOO EXPENSIVE and that it is not necessary. I did also read about some alternatives, Spectrum Noirs. But those are still unnecessary since I won’t use them THAT often. I am going to buy some simple American Craft/Recollection stamping markers. They cost about $12-$15 for a pack of 5 or 6 -- that I can use a 40% off coupon on at Michaels. YEP frugal crafter -- err sort of.



Thank you so much for stopping by!

White Bedroom Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment