Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Nai's last days

I’m long overdue for a blog post. I’ve just been really busy and I haven’t had time to write a post. I have been making cards and other things though.

I actually made this about 2 months ago. My friend, Nai, had been looking for a job in Northern California. That’s where she is originally from. She wanted to be closer to her family. Well, she accepted a new position near the Bay Area and moved up there early June. Her birthday is on June 27th and we wanted to get her a present before she left.

Nai loves to travel. She goes on several vacations every year. But the funny thing is, she didn’t own a camera. She had one and it broke. I guess she never replaced it. I thought it would be a wonderful idea to get her a camera so she can keep memories of her awesome adventures.

Here is the birthday card I made. Of course it’s Hello Kitty. My Hello Kitty cartridge gets used twice a year. A birthday card for Nai and another birthday card for Mai in September.






















This is our break room at work. This is where we catch up on our chismes (Spanish slang for gossip)

















This was my last day seeing Nai -- the day before I left to Costa Rica. Her last day at work happened while I was on vacation. But don't worry! I'll see her again in August for Melissa's Bachelorette Party!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

White Bedroom Crafts


No comments:

Post a Comment