Wednesday, January 13, 2010

best of so cal

hellooooo! I know I really don't post as much as I should. It's mostly because my laptop is kind of old and it's a bit slow! so I don't turn it on like everyday. haha. Also, I've been busy! Living in So. Cal... plenty of things to do! Mike, Wendy, Rony, and I have a season pass to DISNEYLAND! It's so not worth it unless you get a season pass. Too many lines and too many people.


California Adventuree


Wendy and I waiting in one of the many lines.

Another thing I like to do...

This is actually a sunrise! I took this picture while I was driving on my way to work. haha. so pretty couldn't resist. With the blur of the other cars, you can probably tell that I was driving pretty fast!



this was taken yesterday before it rained. And a little bit of the L.A traffic for you. hehe At least it wasn't on my side. I was going against traffic!

No comments:

Post a Comment