Thursday, January 21, 2010

day 4 of the storm!

Today is the 4th day since it's started raining! It was really windy today too. When Nye, Mia, and I was leaving for lunch we were about the blown away! The umbrellas were blowing the opposite direction. We blamed this on Nye because she made fun of someone else's umbrella being blown the opposite direction. haha. The rain stopped for about an hour and I made it home just before it started again!

I don't have a new project today because I've been a lazy bum in bed just reading my book and watching TV instead. I made this about 2 weeks ago but I didn't realize I hadn't posted the picture yet. The picture is a bit dark because it's taken on my phone.


A nice shirt to support breast cancer. I've been wanting a cartridge that had a ribbon on it and the Designer Calendar Cartridge came with it. The words are from the All Mixed Up Cartridge.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment