Wednesday, January 20, 2010

rain, rain, go away!

OMG, this storm is out of control! It's been raining all week! Yesterday, there were some tornado warnings. who would of thought there would be tornadoes in California right? It's just crazy. I had to drive home in a crazy storm today. When I pulled into my drive way, it was so bad that I sat in my car for about 10 mins before I went inside the house.


I took this from my porch. I know you can't see the rain that well in the picture but look at my yard. It's filled with water where the sprinklers are.


The streets are filled with water! I did have fun driving through the puddles. I like the splashes I made when I made turns. haha.

I know I normally don't make cards and stuff BUT we were celebrating a birthday for a manager at work today. She's absolutely awesome and she's done a lot to help me out even though I don't report to her directly.


It's a nice simple birthday card. hehe it's a bit crooked. I cut out the "happy birthday" from my Stamping Cartridge. The cupcake from the Gypsy Wandering Cartridge. And embossed it with the Cuttlebug embossing folder "Tiny Bubbles"


As I've been addicted to vinyls and considering how cheap these treat holders are, I had to do it again!


"Anna's Goodies"


And a simple monogram hand sanitizer.

hehe I love it that I get more readers everyday! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment