Monday, August 29, 2011

Birthdays Birthdays!

Good afternoon everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! I sure did. I felt like I was all over L.A this week!

It was definitely a HOT weekend. The temperature were in the 100s. To make matters worse – my house had a semi-blackout. The electricity was running on low voltage. Couldn’t turn on the AC, fan or TV or anything really for that matter. I was DYING! I called Edision and they told me they couldn’t do anything for me since it was an unscheduled blackout. So I had to go to my grandma’s house to get ready. Thank god she only lives like 3 blocks away!

Saturday was my friend Danniela’s birthday dinner. It was at a Italian restaurant in Marina Del Rey. There was so many people I didn’t even get to take any pictures with her or anything. But here is the birthday card I made for her.























Cricut: Doodlecharm Cartridge
Punch: Martha Stewart Loops Punch
Stamp: Pink by Design - Birthdays, Birthdays
Other: White Gel Pen, Ribbon

After the dinner I had another birthday to go to. So I met with my friend David in Manhattan Beach and we headed to Pasadena for Melissa’s cousin, Eddie’s birthday event. Oh boy I haven’t stayed out that late in such a long time. I’m such a homebody. I normally sleep at like 10 and if you wanted me to stay out past that you had to give me some sort of energy drinks! David was determined to keep out as long as he could. I actually stayed up until about 3 in the morning!

Sunday was Siuhung’s baby shower. She’s 8 months pregnant now and so beautiful! Wendy accompanied me to the baby shower. Thanks for coming with me all the way to Thousand Oaks!!!





















I had such a crazy weekend that I went to sleep at 8 last night! I kinda started on a card last night. I start my first class tonight so hopefully I can finish it!

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment