Thursday, August 25, 2011

Good morning everybody! I’m posting 3 days in a row!! WOW. Hehe.

Like I said I have a lot of events coming up that I needed cards for! This card is for my friend Siuhung. She and her husband, Frank, are expecting their first baby! It’s a boy!! I don’t have a lot of friends with kids but Siuhung is like a big sister to me. She and I used to work together years back! Anyway I’m super excited for her. She’s going to be such a great mom!

I’m all for other people having kids. I just don’t want any of my own – at least not yet. I could wait about 5 years or so. Longer if possible! Maybe because I’m still young but gosh I hate the sound of children crying! Is that mean to say??? My mom said I never cried as a kid so maybe that’s why. (I’m a cry baby now. lol. You give me a mean look and I’ll probably cry) I just like to BORROW other people’s children and then when they cry and whatnots… I can give them back. I call them my rent-a-babies. Hehe

Here is my card for Sihung.
































Cricut: New Arrival Cartridge
Punch: EK Success Punch Corner Rounder - Small
Stamp: Paper Company -- Greetings
Other: White Gel Pen, Recollections Star embellished paper clips

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment