Tuesday, August 9, 2011

HK(hello kitty) HB (happy birthday)

Good morning everybody! I know it has been awhile since my last blog post. I’m sorry for just going MIA without any warnings!

I have been going through some personal things and just decided to take a break for awhile. But it was brought to my attention by my awesome reader, Andrew, that my blog has not been updated. So here we are! My friends are so great! They are so supportive of me! I’m so grateful to have them in my life!

I’m starting school in 3 weeks and I decided to take more classes this semester so I might be a little busy. Last semester, I only took an online course and that was already a lot and messing with my social life. Lol. I hate school but I know I need it so I figured better late than never! I should have gone to college straight out of high school and not taken any breaks.

I haven’t really been crafting much. I did make invitations for a bridal shower. It was for my good friend Ian’s girlfriend Syreeta -- who is the Maid of Honor at her friend’s wedding. I know that’s too many degrees of separation. Lol. Ian is such a good friend of mine that I couldn’t say no. I mailed them the invitations on Saturday and they loved it! Dummy me forgot to take pictures of them! So Ian said he would take pictures for me when he got home later.

Today I wanted to share an old card that I made in June for Nai’s birthday. She is a big Hello Kitty fan. Now these days… who isn’t though?

The character I loved growing up was Keroppi! My daddy used to take me to the Sanrio Store every Saturday and I would get something of Keroppi. They discontinued his character for awhile but they recently brought it back. I was stoked!
















On to the card!








































Cricut: Hello Kitty Greetings Cartridge
Stamp: Pink by Design – Birthday Birthday
Other: White Gel Pen & Pink and White Yarn

Thank you so much for stopping by! I promise I'll try to update more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment