Thursday, August 11, 2011

Impulsiveness

Good morning everyone! I was at the mall last night to look for a dress for Helen’s bachelorette party. No luck of course. You never find anything when you’re actually looking. Then I walked into Clarie’s to look for some earrings.

Of course my impulsiveness kicked in. I asked the girl how much it would cost to get my ears pierced. Keep in mind I already have them pierced but I wanted two more holes. She said it would depend on the earrings I chose. I asked her if it would hurt since I hadn’t pierced my ears since I was 8. I IMed to tell Sally that I wanted to get my ears pierced. Then 2 minutes later I made my decision and got them pierced!





















Now I have the urge to get a tattoo! Which probably won’t happen because my mommy will be furious… but I’m looking for ideas!

I actually sat down at my craft table last night. Didn’t use my Cricut though. I was just playing with my punches. I’ll slowly get back into it. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment