Tuesday, February 14, 2012

being spoiled on Valentine's Day

Good morning everybody. Happy Valentine’s Day! I’m going to have a couple of different posts today!

FIRST, I am the LUCKIEST girl in the world! David spoils me SOOOO much!!! He calls me a Brattsalot. Hehe. On Sunday, I knew he went to get my Valentine’s Day gift. I pouted until he told me what he got. SO to throw me off... he gave me this!

Isn’t that the cutest thing you’ve ever seen! I’ve never had anyone made me a Valentine’s Day card. He put so much effort into it!





I love how he knows how much I love buttons! 





















and he incorporated YELLOW





No need to see what he wrote. hehe




When we woke up this morning, he gave me this! LOVE it. He gave me the card to distract me first. lol





















of course it wouldn't be Valentine's Day, without red roses! They are HUGE















So so so beautiful!



Thank you David for everything and making our first Valentine's Day so special! I can't wait for everything to come. You truly are the BEST.

White Bedroom Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment