Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Personalized Water Bottles

Hi everyone! I wanted to share a quick and easy project with you. I think the best way to personalize things is by using vinyl. When I buy vinyl, I always get the outdoor grade one. That way I can put it on pretty much anything and won't have to worry about the vinyl coming apart. Since it's washable, it's great to use on Tupperware and things like that.

I got these water bottles at Michael's on clearance for only $0.59! What a steal right? I bought pretty much all of what they had. I'm going to be giving these away to those who support me when I do the Susan G. Komen walk in March. I especially want to do it this year because the walk lands on my birthday! 
















Thank you so much for stopping by!

White Bedroom Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment