Monday, February 13, 2012

Birthday Card

HI EVERYONE! So I'm going to stop apologizing for being MIA. lol. It's going to happen a lot more! So get used to it! Just kidding! Life is a lot more busy and I'm always on the go. I don't spend that much time in my craft room any more. I do LOVE this HOBBY. I will continue to make things but my posts will be random. hehe.

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day so you know I have a couple of things made for V-day! I just can't post it yet. But I'm very excited! It's going to be super cute!

Here is a card that I made a couple of months ago. I totally forgot about it until I was looking through my camera.
















Die: My Creative Time - Build A Banner Kit
Punch: EK Success Punch Corner Rounder - Small
Stamp: My Creative Time - Anyday Bingo & Crossword
Other: Button, Ribbon, Color Staples

Thank you so much for stopping by!

White Bedroom Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment