Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Where have you been all my life?

David, where have you been all my life? No one makes me laugh and smile like you do. You're not afraid to tell me how you feel and you take care of me in so many ways. I'm so glad you've came into my life!

Wondering why there is an acorn on the card? The first time David and I went hiking, we saw acorns. I had never seen them in real life before that. We picked one up and he kept it in his pocket during the whole hike. I still have that acorn to this day!




I made these for David. It's the ginormous strawberries. I went into Albertson's to get the small ones and I saw these instead. They're SO much better!




David is taking me to a nice dinner tonight. I can't wait!

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope your Valentine's Day is as wonderful as mine!

White Bedroom Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment