Wednesday, June 20, 2012

DIY No Sew Table Runner

I was at hobby lobby and I was checking out their clearence section. I got really excited when I found this quatrefoil fabric. It was only a yard but I thought it would be enough  to make a table runner for our dining room table. Only $5.39 for the yard so I bought it and went home on my merry way to make my table runner.















Although I have a sewing machine, I haven't used it in MONTHS. So I went with an easier way by using a heat and bond hemming tape. THIS THING IS AWESOME! My mom would be so disappointed. lol





















See how easy it is?



it's a little bit short for the table but I think it still works!


















A close up. The hemming isn't the straightest but it works for me!
















Thank you for stopping by!


  White Bedroom Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment