Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hermione -- Magical Birthday

Hi everyone!

I can’t believe the Harry Potter movie series have came to an end! It’s probably one of the best series next to Star Wars! I know, NERD right. But I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Harry Potter and sometime I wish I was a witch and I could disparate(teleport). Lol.

Anyway, another person who loves Harry Potter as much as I do(or probably more) is Helen. As you all know Helen had her birthday on Friday and the movie premiered on Friday. I knew for awhile what kind of birthday card I wanted to make for her!

Here’s Hermione wishing Helen a magical birthday!! Well, my PDDU version of her!









































Cricut: Hermione – Paper Doll Dress Up Cartridge
Punch: EK Success Punch Corner Rounder - Large
Stamp: My Creative Time – My Favorite Sayings, Have Fun in the Sun, Wow So Many Candles, Peachy Keen – Wided Eyed Kids
Other: White Gel Pen, Bakers Twine & Button

I combined 3 different stamp sets to get this sentiment. I LOVE MAGIC – well the Harry Potter magic anyway.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment