Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Simple Wedding Invitation -- Test Version

Good morning everybody!

Melissa has been looking for invitations for her wedding and MY! It is expensive. We’ve been looking at different ideas and we thought we would try to make one and see how it turns out.

So here it is. She had just seen it right now and there are changes to be made but just thought I’d share with you.

It’s very simple. I embossed a black card stock with the 5x7 Swiss Dots Embossing folder.






















Then printed the invitation on a white card stock. My printer seems to be acting up so it didn't print as smoothly as I would have liked it to.






















Then I printed their names on Vellum























And then put them together with a ribbon.






















I'm slowly getting back into the groove of crafting! Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment