Monday, July 18, 2011

Impromtu Vegas Trip

Good morning everybody!

I took an impromptu trip to Las Vegas this weekend! Aeron was going to be there with his friends and Melissa was suppose to meet him there. So Mike and I drove out there with her. Everything worked out perfectly because Helen had an extra complimentary room at Bally’s and she even got us upgraded to a suite! Thanks Helen!

It was a good quick trip! It cured my Vegas itch because I hadn’t gone in two years. Vegas is the backyard to L.A and I used to go like every 3 months!

We went to Marquee Night Club at the Cosmopolitan Hotel. A lot of people were there!





The boyfriend






















The four of us once again!






















my brother. lol






















Mel and I sitting down whenever we got the chance.


















Mike side busting as always!






















our new softball buddies, Tony and David a.k.a Chocolate Tuesday.

It was a fun trip overall! I need to clean my room so I can start crafting again. Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment