Monday, July 11, 2011

Softball Tournament

Good morning everybody! I can’t believe it’s Monday already! My weekend passed by too fast!

The softball tournament on Saturday was awesome! We didn’t win any of our 3 games but it was a lot of fun!

Here are some of the pictures














Nai, Melissa, me and Shanna. Melissa played on a much better team. lol





















me playing catcher and screaming for the pitcher to cover me whenever the ball came to home!
















cheering in the dugout















Nai trying to jump on my back...















then I ended up jumping on her back.















I’m happy to say that I made base hits every time I batted. Did not strike out once! I do need to throw less like a girl though!















just so I can tease Andrew... here he is missing the ball in outfield.















Here's our awesome softball team. I hope we play again in the fall!


Thank you Mike for taking all the pictures and staying with me the whole day throughout the whole tournament. Thank you Rony, Wendy and Sally for coming to support me on such a hot day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment