Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Accordian Fold Mini Book

Hi everyone! So I’ve been neglecting my blog a lot lately. Mostly because I’ve been so busy with work, school, and well… life! There has been something every weekend. Someone’s birthday, baby shower, one of Dave’s sport things, etc. Oh of course, there’s visiting my parents. Since I don’t live with them anymore, I really have to put time into visiting them at least once a week. My mom calls if I don’t go visit once for the week and she get a little upset. She’s still trying to convince me to move back home. Cooking my own meals and doing my own laundry sucks! So it’s tempting but shh don’t tell Dave.

Today’s crafty post -- this is an accordion fold envelope mini book that I was inspired to make after seeing it on Papertrey Ink’s Stamp-a-faire. I wanted to make Helen a gift for her birthday. Since we were in Vegas for her birthday weekend, I thought it would be a good idea to use the pictures from that weekend. All of us had a great time so what better way than to have it documented?

Most of the products that I used are My Creative Time stamps and dies, and a couple of other punches. This took me a quite a while to make. I think I mailed this to Helen almost a month after her birthday. Oopsie.































No comments:

Post a Comment