Saturday, October 20, 2012

Jack-o-Lantern Halloween Soda Bottles



This has got to be my FAVORITE Pinterest meme! You know now these days, EVERYONE is all about Pinterest! If I just meet you and you tell me you use Pinterest, you’re like my new favorite person in the whole wide world! And if you don’t know what Pinterest and talk crap about Pinterest --- “GET OUT!”

hahahah So with that being said, this is something I saw on Pinterest and was inspired. I bought Jarritos (Mexican Orange Soda), took front label off -- HAD to use goo gone because that was one tough glue they used. Dollar Store Crafts used a sharpie to draw the face but I thought I'd make it easier on myself and just use vinyl. Then I just tied a green ribbon to the top and added a small simple tag. My team LOVED them.

What else have you made that you saw on Pinterest?

















White Bedroom Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment