Friday, October 19, 2012

Boss's Day Card

Happy Friday everyone! Here I go again with another late post. I meant to post this on Tuesday when it was Boss’s Day. And then I got caught up with work and school(what else right?) that I forgot to write this post.

I bought the rolled flower die from My Creative Time months ago and I hadn’t had the chance to use it. It had been so long since I bought it that I forgot where I put it. I knew I wanted to use it to make the card but when I went to look for it, it wasn’t in my Die box. It took me FOREVER to find it. I was so mad! Anyway, this die is SUPER DUPER awesome! The flowers come out super duper pretty! I watched Emma’s tutorial video on how to make it. In the video, she uses a quilling tool but I just used my hands. They were super easy to make! I used my hot glue gun to glue it together. It worked remarkably well! I’m not the biggest fan of glue guns because it leaves that string of glue AND the clumsy person that I am always burn myself! I have the Flower Shoppe Cricut Cartridge for awhile now. I’ve actually been afraid to use it because I thought the flowers would be too difficult to make. After using this die, I think I want to definitely make more flowers!

I used my new DCWV glitter paper pack! Wendy and I went to Michael’s on Sunday and she showed me the pack and said she bought one the week before. It was too pretty for me not to get! I made this card to give to my boss on behalf of our team. Bad idea stamping on glitter paper though! You can hardly see it. But it was too late for me to make another tag. I was short on time. I was baking cupcakes for my team plus for Dave’s department. I made a total of 60 cupcakes that night!
























Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful weekend!

White Bedroom Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment