Wednesday, October 17, 2012

DIY Fall Wreath

This isn’t exactly a tutorial for a DIY but this is a wreath the I made -- for the FIRST time ever!

It’s a little smaller than I expected but I still think that it’s super cute. The reason why it turned out a bit smaller is because I used a premade 7 inch wreath that I found at the 99 Cent Only Store. I didn’t want to spend extra money for a bigger wreath from like a Michaels or Hobby Lobby because I had never made one before and I wasn’t sure how it was going to turn out.

It is actually SUPER easy to make. I absolutely encourage everyone to make their own wreaths! Even though it may costs the same price as a premade one, nothing beats having the knowledge that you made it yourself! I bought all the fall picks from Michaels and glued them together. Of course I picked some that had ACRONS! Hehe. The little scarecrow guy came with the premade 7 inch wreath that I bought from 99 Cent Only Store. I ripped everything else out but I thought this guy was cute so I decided to incorporate him into the wreath that I was making.























And don’t you just love our red door? Hehe. Thank you so much for stopping by!

White Bedroom Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment