Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Heartfelt Holiday

Good morning everybody! I wanted to do a 12 days of Christmas blog posts. But I didn't think about it until yesterday while I was driving to work. SO I'm going to start off with a card today!

I’m going to TRY to post every day from now until Christmas. I don’t want to officially call it a 12 days of Christmas since I don’t know for a fact that I can do 12 Christmas posts in a row. I’m very unprepared for this. I’ve been so busy with the craft room, everything else has fallen behind. I have written down 12 things I would LIKE to do. I hope I can come through with it!

My card today is inspired by Nikki from ScappinNavyWife. She had the cutest heartfelt holiday card.






Die: My Creative Time – Classmate Valentines Heart Die & Fancy Frame Die
Punch: EK Success Punch Corner Rounder - Small
Stamp: My Creative Time - Mixed Holiday Sentiments & Fancy Frame Stamp
Other: Ribbon, Button, Rustic Twine, Tim Holtz Distressed Ink

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment