Thursday, December 1, 2011

"Let me in, Let me in, little pig or I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house in!"

Good morning everyone! OH EM GEEE! Southern California got some crazy winds last night. I woke up in the middle of the night and I thought the big bad wolf was trying to blow my house down! But luckily this little piggy lives in a brick house(not really) lol.

The city that I work in declared a state of emergency so I thought we might not have work but no. I still had to go into work. The drive was absolutely CRAZY. Trees were down EVERYWHERE. It looks like a hurricane went through.

These pictures are right outside my work building. The tree completely uprooted from the ground and covered the WHOLE street.




I even saw trees on top of cars! It's crazy out there. I hope we get to go home because of "WIND" day. Since we never get snow, I always hope for other excuses where they'll send us home.


No comments:

Post a Comment