Monday, December 5, 2011

"True love lasts forever" wedding card

Goooood afternoon everyone. What a wonderful weekend I had! I hope everyone had a good one too.

My dad finally found someone to do the tiles in my craft room! They started this morning. It’s supposed to take 4 days. So I should be able to “move in” by this weekend! SO SO excited!

Helen and DJ’s wedding was almost a month ago. They actually just left on their honeymoon to Costa Rica a couple of days ago. I made a card for their wedding and hadn’t had a chance to share.


















Cricut: Wedding Cartridge
Cuttlebug: Textile Texture Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Die: My Creative Time – Build a Banner Kit
Punch: EK Success Punch Corner Rounder - Small
Stamp: My Creative Time - You Had Me at Chocolate
Other: White Gel Pen, Ribbon, Button

No comments:

Post a Comment