Wednesday, December 14, 2011

M&Ms in Clear Pillow Boxes

Good morning everybody! Today is my Friday at work! I will be on vacation for the next two days! I know -- I’m always on vacation. I get that a lot! I get 4 weeks for the year and I normally stash them until the end of the year. So when October, November and December comes around it seems like I’m always off! I also have the last week of the year off.

For today’s Christmas post it will not be a card! Before I used to never make cards and now it seems as if that’s all I make. I made these treat boxes for my co-workers. I got these clear pillow boxes from clearbags.com a couple of years ago when I threw a baby shower for my friend Yvonne.

It’s very simple and easy to make. Obviously the boxes are already made. You just have to pop them up. I used My Creative Time Scallop & Stitched Circle Die Set and the All Around Christmas Stamp. I even colored it in the little Snowman with my sharpies, gel pens, and sketch pens. Lol. Then fill it with some peanut M&Ms that I got from Costco – on sale!





















Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment