Thursday, October 15, 2009

10 year old with a wish

I am reaching out to all of you regarding a simple, but rewarding cause. Danielle Bartlett, a 10 year old girl from Richwood, West Virginia, is enduring a very critical stage of cancer. Although she could have wished for anything, her one wish was to receive 1,000 get well cards. This is something small that would mean the world to this little girl. If any of you are interested in contributing, please make a card and mail it to the address below.

Danielle Bartlett
260 Country Club Road
Richwood, West Virginia 26261

1 comment:

  1. My mother told me about Danielle wanting 1000 get well cards. She heard it on the Steve Harvey show and told me to look for it on Steveharvey.com, inside the email bag. I couldn't find it at first and she was so upset with me because she told me she knew it was there, because Steve stated it on his show. I finally found it. We will be sending our cards. GOD bless Danielle Bartlett!

    ReplyDelete