Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Bunny Birthday Card

Good morning everybody. I'm sure everyone is back to work today. It was nice having the day off for MLK. I got caught up with my crafting! I have plans on going back into the craftroom tonight too.

I re-joined a gym... I know I'm one of those terrible people who joins the gym in January and then cancel by like March! Well -- NOT THIS YEAR! I'm determined to go at least 3 times a week. Even if it's walking on the treadmill for like 30 minutes. We have plans on going to the Bahamas later on this year. I need to take at least one tropical vacation a year. I deserve at least that. haha.

Hmm funny thing -- when I started my blog, I hardly made any cards. I used to alter a lot of things and made a lot of favors. I need to get back into that! I actually have a bin full of stuff that I hope to alter some day. Anyway, to take a break from the Valentine's Day cards -- here is a birthday one. I made this card with my E2 too.




Cricut: Just A Note Cartridge
Cuttlebug: Animal Print Embossing Folder Sets
Die: My Creative Time - Stitched Oval Die
Punch: EK Success Punch Corner Rounder - Small
Stamp: Pink by Design - Birthday, Birthday
Other: Tim Holtz Distressed Ink, Gem Stone

Thank you so much for stopping by!

White Bedroom Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment