Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy Heart Day

Good afternoon everybody! What two cards in a row? Lol I needed something to do while I was watching the FINAL season of Friday Night Lights.

I was SOOO sad while I was watching it! I didn't want it to end. When Sally first got me to watch the show, I felt dizzy from the first two episodes. But I’m glad I got used to the crazy camera angles. It is such a GOOD show. I can’t believe it only lasted 5 seasons. I absolutely LOVEEE Coach Taylor and how he handles every situation. My favorite character of all times is MATT SARACEN. I was sad when he left for college. I knew he would return for the final season but I didn’t know when. I nearly cried when Julie went to visit him in Chicago and he opened the door. LOL I know I’m such a nerd.

Clear eyes, full hearts, can’t lose!

Anyway enough of me being a nerd. I wanted to make a Valentine’s Day card since it’s the next “HOLIDAY” coming up. I’ve been too lazy to use my Cricut. I’ve just been using my Cuttlebug with the MCT dies and other punches.




Die: My Creative Time – 100% Sweetness Heart Die & Fancy Frame Die
Punch: EK Success Punch Corner Rounder – Small & Martha Stewart Four Petal Eyelet Edge Punch
Stamp: My Creative Time – 100% Sweetness
Other: White Gel Pen & Black Sharpie

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment