Monday, January 16, 2012

Sucker for You!

Hello everyone! sorry I have been M.I.A! I haven't really been home to make anything. On top of all of that, I somehow got sick again. I was having an earache that was REALLY bothering me. So, David convinced me that I should go to urgent care. We waited 3 hours in urgent care! Apparently my throat was infected too. Luckily, I wasn't feeling the throat symptoms. $81(OMG all the craft stuff I could have bought!) later I'm feeling better!

I spent about 5 hours in my craft room today. I finally got around to playing with my E2! It cuts BEAUTIFULLY but I am not liking that LCD screen! I'm used to my Gypsy where I can put the images anywhere I want on the mat. I can't seem to do that with the E2(or at least I haven't figured out how). Here is the first card I made with my E2.























Cricut: Just A Note Cartridge
Die: My Creative Time - XL Label Die and Scallop & Stitched Circle Die Set
Punch: EK Success Punch Corner Rounder - Small
Stamp: My Creative Time - Classmates Valentines
Other: Bakers Twine, Button,, White Gel Pen, Ribbon, Gem Stone

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful week.

White Bedroom Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment