Monday, January 9, 2012

Love Struck Dinosaur

Good morning everybody! Ew it’s Monday. Traffic was ridiculous today. I was 20 mins late to work. I hate those days where there is SOOO much traffic for no apparent reason. There weren't any accidents. It was just slow for the sake of being slow.

On the brighter note, the weather is FABULOUS! We are definitely having a summer in the winter. I even did a FIVE mile hike on Saturday. I felt like turning back after half a mile. But I was determined to finish! Plus I shook on it with David that I would finish so I had to! My body feels like someone beat me up with a baseball bat! I don’t want to say it’s a New Year’s resolution but I do want to do more active things. I am not a fan of the gym. So hiking, biking, and other sports will have to do. I need to be FIT for Melissa’s wedding!

As you know I bought the E2 on Black Friday. With the craft room set up and Christmas, I never got around to even opening it! I was so excited when I bought it but I didn’t even open it. Well last night, I finally took it out of the box. The machine looks beautiful! It’s much lighter than the original Expression. It came with 4 pre-loaded cartridges. I must say, I was a bit disappointed with them. Since the newer cartridges have been SOOO cute, I expected these to be cute too. But I don’t know, it just wasn’t up to my standards. I was going to make a card, but couldn’t figure out how to change to size of my image on the LCD screen. I didn’t feel like reading the instructions or watching YouTube videos for tutorials. I gave up.

There’s been a lot of controversial issues with SCAL and Provo Craft. I own 3 Cricut machines, the design studio, the gypsy, and probably over 70 cartridges. Mike got me the SCAL2 for Christmas last year and I barely use it. Even though I own SCAL, I still buy Provo Craft stuff religiously. I think all I’ve made is a Star Wars car decal and made some stencils of my friend’s fashion company logo. Anyway last night after I couldn’t figure out how to use my E2, I decided to play with my SCAL2. I got a free cut file from SVGCuts.com.

I wanted to make another Valentine’s Day card. This dinosaur is adorable and he looks love struck! Lol.



Die: SGVCuts.com Free File
Punch: EK Success Punch Corner Rounder - Small
Stamp: My Creative Time - You Had Me at Chocolate
Other: Green Gem Stones, Tim Holtz Distressed Ink.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful week!

White Bedroom Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment