Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Will You Be Valentine?

Good morning everybody! Happy hump day! Luckily it's a short week. Last night, I spent about an hour at the gym. I spent about half an hour on the treadmill. I even ran a little. OMG I hate running with a passion. I’m just waiting for my knees to start hurting. Every time I run on the treadmill, my knees hurt like no other. Tonight, I think I want to try the cycle class! Seriously, I’m determined to be fit before the Bahamas. Maybe even wear a 2 piece bikini! HAHA

I didn’t quite make it into the craft room cuz of the gym. Luckily, I made enough cards to last throughout the week. Sort of... Another Valentine's Day card but as David said, without typical Valentine's Day colors.























Cricut: Sweet Hearts Cartridge
Cuttlebug: Heart Blocks Embossing Folder
Die: My Creative Time - Fancy Frame Die & Stamp Set
Punch: EK Success Punch Corner Rounder - Small
Stamp: My Creative Time - 100% Sweetness
Other: Tim Holtz Distressed Ink, White Gel Pen, Ribbon

Thank you so much for stopping by!
White Bedroom Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment