Monday, May 16, 2011

Good Friend

Good morning everyone! It’s Monday and as always the weekend is never long enough! I hope everyone had a good one.

I guess Blogger fixed their issues and everyone’s posts from Thursday have magically appeared again. So on my blog, there are 2 posts. I wanted you guys to make sure you sure my project from Thursday… *wink*

My Papertrey Ink Stamps arrived on Saturday. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!! They even provide you with a clear CD case to store the stamps. The best part – the give you a sticker of the stamps that you can put on the clear CD case so you can see what you stamps will look like! I will definitely be ordering more stamps from them in the future.

I had a fantastic weekend! I finally spent some time with Mike. He’s been working so much lately that I hardly ever saw him. But we spent pretty much all of Saturday together. I surprised him with breakfast in bed. Caught him playing Xbox! I didn’t tell him I was heading to his house already. We had a fun day together. Yesterday, he went paintballing with Rony so I spent the day with Wendy. Sally came to join us too! We felt bad that we dragged her everywhere. Because normally, Wendy and I just go shopping and we just go from store from store.

On to today’s card! When I saw this stamp at Joann’s and I just had to have it! I thought I had a cartridge with a telephone on it but when I searched on my Gypsy… It wasn’t in any cartridges that I owned! So Wendy was kind enough to let me borrow her Wall Décor and More Cartridge that had a telephone! Today’s card definitely goes out to my good friend Wendy, a good friend is definitely just a phone call away. She’ll even lend you the telephone!


















Cricut: telephone - Wall Décor and More Cartridge
Stamp: $1 Stamp from Joann’s
Other: $1 Studio G Brown Ink, White Gel Pen

I have a busy busy week! Hopefully I'll get some crafting time in. Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a GREAT Monday!

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable card:) I love it! Thanks for visiting my blog today and leaving me a comment about my project. I have a question for you. Can you send me an email when you get a chance? Thanks!!
    ~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com
    funkycards @ charter dot net

    ReplyDelete