Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy birthday

Good morning everyone! Happy hump day!

I am super excited to go home because I’m hoping I have some stuff waiting for me at home! In the last couple of days… I bought a new stamp set from Pink by Design’s new release! It’s the Birthday, Birthday Stamp Set! It has a lot of different happy birthday stamps! And I thought I couldn’t have enough of that! THEN yesterday! I bought 5 stamp sets from Papertrey Ink -- Birthday Bash Sentiments Stamp Set, Signature Greetings Stamp Set, Signature Christmas Stamp Set, Boy Basics: Frog Hop Mini Stamp Set, Boy Basics: Out of This World Mini Stamp Set.

I HADDD to buy that many because I didn’t want to pay for shipping!!! I always feel iffy when I have to pay for shipping! I am most likely to buy something from you if you gave me free shipping! Anyway I’m super excited to use my new stamps!

Here is my card for today!

















Cricut: Flower – 4 Hearts welded together from George and Basic Shapes Cartridge.
Stamp: Stampendous - Happy Messages
Punch: Friskars 4-In-1 Embossing Corner Punch - Shape Up & Friskars Border Punch -- Apron Lace
Other: Black Ink, White Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Brads

The funny thing about these flowers is that… I was attempting to make a bouquet of paper roses. I knew if you welded the hearts together from the George and Basic Shapes Cartridge you can make roses! BUT I didn’t realize that it’s THREE hearts welded together and not FOUR! Since I had already cut a bunch of these with my pretty iridescent gold paper, I didn’t want it to go to waste!  

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment