Thursday, May 12, 2011

Rule the World with Caffeine!

Hi everyone! It’s almost Friday!

Yesterday, I visited the devil’s store(Michaels) again. Picked up a few things on clearance and some foam glue dots. Did you guys hear that some Michaels in Chicago reported that there have been some PIN number tampering at a couple of their stores? I ALWAYS use my debit card. I hardly ever carry cash because I tend to spend it faster. Anyway, while I was there yesterday, their PIN number pads have been taken off. I guess they’re taking precautions across the nation. A couple of months ago, someone tried to use my debit card at a gas station in Virginia even though I had the card in my possession! Eeeks, check your accounts! Thieves are so clever sometimes.

Then I went home yesterday to find that nothing had arrived at my door step. Needless to say, I was sad! However, I had a new stamp set from My Creative Time  that I hadn't used yet! It is one from her last release – My Favorite Sayings. It has a lot of cute sayings. I do love crafting and caffeine… but not a big fan of chocolate!

Anyway! Here is today’s card

















Cricut: Coffee Cup - Gypsy Wanderings Cartridge & Frame - Life Is A Party Cartridge .
Cuttlebug: Tiny Bubbles Embossing Folder & Seeing Spots Embossing Folder
Stamp: My Creative Time – My Favorite Sayings
Other: Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Martha Stewart Ribbon.

I had some technical difficulties making this card. I had stamped the image crooked and I had to use another piece of paper to cover it!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment