Friday, May 6, 2011

Mother's Day Cards

Good morning everybody! Happy Friday! Sorry it’s been awhile since my last update! Work has been ridiculously busy! I’ve been having such a tough week. I even worked over time yesterday. And today, we’re suppose to leave early but we won’t get to. Isn’t that just great?!

I had an overwhelming work day on Monday and Tuesday. I had so much work that I felt like I was never going to see light at the end of the tunnel. On Wednesday, I lost my car keys while I was eating lunch with Melissa. We had all the waiters looking for my keys, even in the trash! I backtracked my steps – thought maybe I might have dropped it. We were going to call my boss to come pick us up because we didn’t want to be late going back to work. I had all these thoughts running through my head that my dad was going to yell at me because I had lost my keys (since it had my house keys, my grandma’s house keys, PLUS the car key) My mom was going to complain because she has to drive all the way to where I work to drop off the spare keys(she hates driving and she doesn’t drive freeways/highways. So it would take her forever to get to where I work). I was going to get a parking ticket (I park on the street and there’s an hour limit) It was just crazy! All this time that we were looking for my keys, the cashier who rung me up had it and didn’t tell anyone! Work was really stressing me out – I’ve never ever lost my keys before!

I have really bad allergies and I was getting post nasal drip. It was making me really tired and cranky. That same day… I get home and I dropped a Shake Weight on my big toe! It hurt so much I just sat on the floor, called Mike and cried! Lol. Sometime, it just feels good to break down and cry to feel better. Mike told me just to elevate my feet and lay in bed. The whole time I was crying and telling him I wanted to make a card! Hahah

Anyway enough of my eventful week. I have TWO cards to share today. I made these last week but I just didn’t have time to share!




Stamp: My Creative Time - Mom You ROCK
Punch: Friskars Photo Corner Punch
Other: Satin Ribbon from Dollar Tree





















Cricut: Georage and Basic Shapes -- Welded the letter S and upside down triangle
Stamp: My Creative Time - Mom You ROCK
Punch: Friskars 3-In-1 Corner Punch - Lace
Other: Twine from Wal-Mart and White Gel Pen

Do you like my bootleg Superman sign??? Since I didn't have the Superman Cartridge, I had to improvise! I think it looks pretty good!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday! I have another Mother's day card to share tomorrow! Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment