Thursday, May 19, 2011

Wow! So many candles...

Hello everybody! Today is my Friday! I am off work tomorrow. I haven’t really had a day off since Cancun/Santa Barbara!

Happy Birthday Rony!
















Here’s a picture of us from Lake Tahoe when we went in January.

Rony is Wendy’s boyfriend and Mike’s best mate! I’ve actually known Rony since we were about 12! We went to the same middle school and high school. But we didn’t really hang out until he chased Wendy(Mike as his wing-man!) to Las Vegas when we were there for a girls trip. (Wendy and I love telling this story. Of course they love to deny it) Anyway, Rony has became one of my best guy friends. There’s nothing that he wouldn’t do for you. He’s probably one of the best matured guy friends I have. He truly is one of the best people in my life. And of course there would be no Mike without Rony.

Since we’re celebrating Rony’s “birthday month” (as he likes to call it) I’ve been very busy this week. Tonight we’re having a little get together at their house. Tomorrow we’re going to go to San Diego and will probably stop by at Disneyland on the way back home! Having season passes is awesome!

My card today is obviously for Rony! He will be 25 today. I know that’s still relatively young but I thought it would be funny if I used the “Wow So Many Candles” sentiment from My Creative Time’s Stamp Set – Wow So Many Candles. He’s actually very matured and successful for being 25. How many people do you know that owns their own home at the age of 24(moved in last year)??






















Cricut: Cake & Card Life Is A Party Cartridge, Label Tag – Once Upon A Princess Cartridge.
Stamp: My Creative Time – Wow So Many Candles
Other: Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Studio G Sticker Glue.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment