Monday, October 10, 2011

Donald Duck Miss You Card

Good afternoon everyone! Happy Columbus Day! I hope you guys have the day off like I do! I thought I was going to go hiking this morning but that didn't fall through.  But I wanna say that I had a productive day so far. It's been some time since I've been meaning to clean my room, bathroom, and car. I finally got around to doing it today! My bathroom is sparkling clean. My room is all neat (or as neat as it can be) with all my clothes put away and no shoes on the floor! My car (not trunk) is pretty clean.

I know I thrive on procrastination but I thought I should get started on my homework today. Not do it tomorrow at the very last minute. lol. But here I am making a blog post. I really want to start making cards... But I think I'll wait until after I do some homework.

Here is my card today. I've been loving the Mickey and Friends Cartridge lately. I want to make another thinking of you/miss you card with Minnie and Daisy too. They're just too cute.















Cricut: Mickey Mouse & Friends Cartridge
Punch: EK Success Punch Corner Rounder - Small, Martha Stewart Loops Punch
Stamp: My Creative Time - Small Talk
Other: White Gel Pen

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment