Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Feliz Cumpleanos

Hi everyone! I wanted to update my blog so bad yesterday but I had a crazy busy day. I was an hour late to work and had to make up time. Plus I had my 2nd midterm for my polisci class. Let me tell you that I totally thrive on procrastination. LOL. On Sunday, I went into the office for about 3 hours to do hw/study at my desk. But I really didn't do much knowing I had more time. I wrote part of my speech and read a couple of pages then I read blogs instead. hahaha. It was quite scary in the office when no one else is here. Then yesterday I had to finish everything up that I didn’t even have time to update. I JUST finished my speech. oh that thrill of procrastination! Hehe.

Saturday was FANTASTIC. Wendy, Helen and I had our play date! We spent like 6 hours in Wendy’s craft room! It was so fun. We want to try to do it at least once a month. That way we can all get inspired by each other plus use each other’s supplies. lol




hehe the two cricuts. Helen's expression and my create. Wendy's Imagine was on the other side of the room.





you like how there's a suit case? That's how I brought my Cricut and the rest of my supplies. lol
















the mess Helen and I made on Wendy's craft desk. lol


This is a card that I made for my friend Patty’s birthday. She loves all the arts and craft stuff too. She has a ton of Stampin’ Up! stuff. hehe the “feliz cumpleanos” stamp… it’s perfect for her because she teaches me new Spanish words.

















Wendy let me use her Whimsical Calendar Set from My Creative Time. I'm getting her addicted to buying supplies too. lol.

I have been dying to use Emma’s gift card holder die. It’s super cute and super easy to use. Since I made a gift card holder and a card for Patty and I wanted to put it in two different posts but Wendy and Helen told me that was cheating and that it had to go in one post. Lol. so here it is!
















thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment