Thursday, September 29, 2011

Christmas Blessing

Have you had one of those mornings where everything starts out so great yet one simple stupid thing ruins your morning? I’m having one of those and I have such a terrible headache.

It’s already the end of September so before you know it Christmas will be here. I’m a Buddhist so my family doesn’t celebrate Christmas at all. We’ve never had a Christmas tree. We don’t do Christmas dinners or any type of gatherings. I don’t even get Christmas gifts but I love Christmas! I mostly celebrate with my friends. I love the all the food, the decorations, Christmas SONGS! I ABSOLUTELY LOVEEEE WRAPPING PRESENTS! I normally take a whole day off work so I can wrap presents! I can’t wait for Christmas to come. Are you naughty or nice? Cuz I’m making a list and checking it twice! Hehe

In the same bag as the cupcake brads from yesterday’s card were these Christmas tree brads. I thought they would be super cute to use on a Christmas card.
















Punch: My Creative Time - Curly Label Die & Build a Banner Kit, Marvy Uchida 1" Circle Punch, EK Success 2" Scalloped Circle Punch
Stamp: Papertrey Ink – Signature Holiday
Other: Ribbon, Brads

thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment