Thursday, September 8, 2011

NEW CAMERA LENS!

YAY! I’m so excited! I’m kind of funny in the way that I’m so cheap with myself! It is like impossible for me to get myself to spend like more than $100 on myself. I REALLY have to think about it and see if I really need it. When it comes to buying stuff for the people I love, money is not an issue.

For like the last two months… I’ve been eyeing this Nikon lens. I couldn’t get myself to buy it for some reason.



















Last week, I submitted my tuition reimbursement through work and it was approved. The payment was processed TODAY! So this is how I’m justifying buying my lens!

I just ordered it on Amazon right now! I can’t wait for its arrival. The pictures of my cards will definitely be taken with this lens!

No comments:

Post a Comment